These days, many Scout and Guide Groups are finding that an online presence is a must. Not only does a good online presence bring in young people, but it is also the best way of advertising adult volunteer roles.
What does the package include?
- Create on-brand Scout or Guide branded website using WordPress management system, with basic “boilerplate” content which can easily be edited by your own volunteers.
- Free yourgroup.scoutsite.org.uk or yourunit.guidesite.org.uk domain
- Up to 10 email addresses
- Create twitter account and facebook page and set up profiles
How much does the package cost?
The cost for this package is just £30.00 for the first year, and £20.00 per year for subsequent years. Please get in touch to find out how we can customise this package to meet your needs.
What will my site look like?
Our WordPress based sites are created using our own wordpress themes: Scout2015 and Guide2015, crafted using the Brand Guidelines of the relevant association.
What extras are available
We are able to offer a range of extras on this package including
- Long term management of website, or social media pages
- Photography services
- Content writing
- Customisation of the website
- Top level domains
Please get in touch to find out how we can customise this package to meet your needs.
These are some of the Scouting and Guiding groups that we have done work for:
- 66th Bath Scout Group (full website design and management)
- Bristol North West Division Guides (full website design and management)
- Avon County Scouts (Content management)
- Avon Jamboree (full website design and management)
- Rugby Scouts (Basic package)
- Guide Pantomime (Basic package)
- Kingswood North Division
Are you a Scouter or Guider? Would you like to use our themes totally free of charge to create your own group website?
You can download them here!
Groups using our free wordpress theme include:
- 21st Bath Scouts
- 1st Beddington Scouts
- Boston District Scouts
- 1st Durrington Scouts
- Northbrook Barn Community Centre
- 7th Whitburn Scouts
- 1st Barnham Scouts
Take a look at how they’re using the theme to see just how versatile it is!